1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, thyme and salt.
3. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and brush with the olive oil mixture.
4. Roast for 25 minutes or until cooked through. 5. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
Nelson’s Golden Glow Chicken Recipe is a family favorite. This dish is simple to make and can be on the table in no time. Made with chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and cheddar cheese, this dish is sure to please everyone at the table.
Serve over rice or pasta for a complete meal.
-What is the Nelson Golden Glow Chicken Recipe
Nelson Golden Glow Chicken Recipe
1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
8 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper Salt to taste (optional)
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. Place chicken pieces in a large roasting pan.
Add garlic, olive oil, paprika, oregano, and black pepper. Toss well to coat chicken evenly with the seasonings. 3. Roast chicken in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt if desired. Serve hot.
Nelson’S Chicken Recipe
Nelson’s Chicken Recipe
1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil 1 onion, chopped 4 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves 2 cups chicken broth 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
1/4 cup dry white wine or additional chicken broth 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves Directions: 1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add onion and garlic; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour and oregano; cook for 1 minute longer. 2. Add chicken pieces and chicken broth.
Bring to a simmer; cook for 10 minutes. Stir in diced tomatoes with their juice and white wine (or additional chicken broth). Simmer until chicken is cooked through and sauce has thickened slightly, about 15 minutes longer.
Nelson’S Chicken Recipe Smoker
Nelson’s Smoked Chicken Recipe
-1 whole chicken, giblets removed
-1 tablespoon paprika -1 teaspoon smoked paprika -1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon onion powder -1/2 teaspoon black pepper -1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
-3 tablespoons olive oil -2 tablespoons Nelson’s BBQ sauce (or your favorite barbecue sauce) Instructions:
1. Combine the paprika, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside. 2. Place the chicken in a large resealable bag.
Add the apple cider vinegar, olive oil and Nelson’s BBQ sauce to the bag. Seal the bag and massage it until the chicken is evenly coated with the marinade. 3. Place the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
4. When you’re ready to cook, preheat your smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). 5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat it dry with paper towels. Rub half of the spice mixture all over the chicken, using your hands to rub it into all of nooks and crannies. Reserve the remaining spice mixture for later use. 6. Place the chicken on a rack in your smoker and smoke it for 3 hours, or until cooked through (the internal temperature should reach 165 degrees F (74 degrees C)). Baste the chicken with additional barbecue sauce every 30 minutes or so during cooking if desired.
Pit Chicken Recipe
Pit chicken is a delicious and easy to make dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family. This recipe is perfect for a summer BBQ or a winter meal. The key to making this dish is to cook the chicken slowly over low heat so that it stays moist and juicy.
I like to use a combination of charcoal and wood chips when cooking pit chicken, as this provides the perfect amount of smoke flavor. To make this dish, you will need: -1 (4-pound) whole chicken
-1/2 cup apple cider vinegar -1/4 cup olive oil -2 tablespoons paprika
-1 tablespoon garlic powder -1 teaspoon onion powder -1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions: 1. Preheat your grill, smoker, orpit to 250 degrees F. 2. In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
3. Rub the mixture all over the chicken. 4. Place the chicken on the grill or in the pit , breast side up , and cook for 3 to 4 hours , untilthe internal temperature ofthe thigh meat reaches 165 degrees F . 5 .
Remove fromthe grill or pit , letrest for 10 minutes ,and thencarve and serve .
Nelson’S Chicken Marinade Recipe
-1/2 cup vegetable oil
-1/4 cup cider vinegar
-1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce -1 tablespoon soy sauce -1 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon pepper -4 cloves garlic, minced -2 tablespoons lemon juice
-1 (3 pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces Instructions: 1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients.
Seal and shake to blend. 2. Add chicken to the bag; seal and turn to coat with the marinade. 3. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
This recipe for Nelson Golden Glow Chicken is a healthy and delicious way to enjoy chicken. The recipe uses skinless, boneless chicken breasts that are marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs. The chicken is then baked in the oven until it is golden brown and cooked through.
This dish can be served with a variety of sides, such as roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes.